Monday, August 30, 2010

SoulTunes




                                    


Why in the world are we here Surely not to live in pain and fear 


Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun



My dad would be so proud of me, as I have been listening to so much John Lennon lately. There is something overwhelmingly calm about his music. His songs of peace, love, and togetherness creates a sense of harmony deep within. Listening to Lennon always manages to help me forget about my stresses of school, teaching, flooded apartments, or whatever life is throwing my way. Try it sometime. Next time you are stressed and wanna go nuts, put on some headphones, and turn up the volume.  Just listen. And Imagine. 


                               "Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you, but I believe in music 
                                                 the way some believe in Fairy Tales"



No comments:

Post a Comment