Monday, November 8, 2010

NomNomNom

Nov. 8th


Today, I am thankful for Panera Bread. Sounds lame, but I really am. It gave me a place to read that was neither my house (where I would have been utterly useless) nor the library (where it is cough and germ-a-palooza; and yes, I do know I am among those sick.) I was able to sit contently next to a sunny window, listen to music, read my crim pro, drink my black peach tea, and eat my cinnamon raisin bagel in peace. I was so content that I wasn't even concerned when I was told that my crim pro professor called on me during the class I missed. Oh well, in law school you gotta pick your battles and at least I'm not more sick from sitting a place crawling with germs, I have all my crim pro reading done for the week AND I'm full from my 1/2 chicken noodle soup, 1/2 Sierra Turkey sandwich dinner. Overall WIN. So, Thank YOU, Panera!

No comments:

Post a Comment